【Prepare for 10K】GigaSports X 2XU Training Workshop 2017
Want to perform well at 10K Race and speed up recovery after race? Then you can’t miss GigaSports X 2XU training workshop! Kicking off with core muscle training which can improve your running stability. In additions with running yoga, your flexibility and balance can be enhanced too! All workshop sessions will be opened for enrolment on 18th
September on a first-come-first-served basis. Please stay tune with GigaSports facebook page
for the enrolment details.
GigaSports X 2XU Training Workshop 2017 – Details
2XU Core Muscle Training Workshop
||29th Oct 2017 (Sun)
||Sun Yat Sen Memorial Park
2XU Running Yoga Workshop
Participants have to bring your own yoga matt to class
||11th Nov 2017 (Sat)
||Sun Yat Sen Memorial Park
Terms and Conditions:
- Workshop registration is only applicable to GigaSports VIP with valid membership.
- Workshop quota is limited and will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each VIP is eligible to register one workshop session only.
- A confirmation email will be sent to participants upon successful registration.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email after your registration, please check your junk mail box first. Should there be any question, please email us through email@example.com or call 2310 6251 for assistance.
- GigaSports reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false without prior notice.
- Participants should bring along the confirmation e-mail (either electronic or paper-based) for registration on event day, otherwise admission is restricted.
- Entry is not transferable to others.
- Participants can only participate in the selected workshop. If you are unable to attend or absent on time, the registered workshop will not be rearranged.
- Participants should understand the workshop content and nature and participating in this workshop requires physical exertion. Participants should be in sound medical condition capable of participating in the workshop. The organizer suggests all participants to monitor their own physical conditions deemed fit and capable for participating in the workshop. In case you are feeling sick during the workshop, you should immediately stop the activity and approach he officer in the vicinity for assistance.
- Participants should take good care of their personal belongings. The organizer and the event producer shall not be liable for any loss.
- Participants should follow any instructions given by the staff, officers or any other authorized persons of the organizer and the event producer.
- Once the application form has been submitted, it means that the applicants accepts and agrees to all the terms and conditions of the event.
- In case of dispute, the decision of GigaSports shall be final